Top Tips for Winning the Football Pools
Have look at these, and look out for
my INTRODUCTORY OFFER at the bottom
1. Be realistic. Forget
massive dividends - though they are not impossible. Look for winnings of a few hundred £ to a few thousand £ maybe
a couple of times a season. To do this you need to have a strategy.
2. Don’t use the same match numbers every week - that is a no-hope strategy and a
waste of money.
3. Use the biggest plan or perm you can afford - the more lines the better, and
consider setting up a syndicate to improve coverage.
5. Use a way of working out how a team will perform - I call it a performance
rating or index. I devised my own rating system, described in my book with sample worksheets.
6. Ignore last season’s performance - it has no bearing on the next
7. Adjust the performance rating for big team changes and keep your rating up to
8. Compare the performance ratings of the teams and
decide which matches will be draws, then find a perm or a plan to cover those matches.
9. Buy my book and find out how!
Last but not least, persevere!
The good news is that I have updated this system for the
online world of today. See my Introductory Offer at